quinta-feira, 2 de março de 2017

Aathma

I think the most surprising about Aathma is the magnificent ability to being heavy, death, melodic, technical, atmospheric and yet it features Paul Masvidal in two songs, is there something more prog than that ? I don't think so, mighty album!


Persefone - Aathma 

Image Des
 
1. An Infinitesimal Spark    
2. One of Many…        
3. Prison Skin    
4. Spirals Within Thy Being    
5. Cosmic Walkers    
6. No Faced Mindless    
7. Living Waves   
8. Vacuum    
9. Stillness is Timeless   
10. Aathma: Part I. Universal Oneness   
11. Aathma: Part II. Spiritual Bliss   
12. Aathma: Part III. One With The Light    
13. Aathma: Part IV. Many Of One 



I will break free
For this false reality
I will!
Leave the anger
Open your heart
Bloom outside this prison skin.


0 Comments: