terça-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2017

OriginS

even the old times I did not like songs with screaming vocals, I think what draw my attention about them was the superb capacity of playing their instruments, well..now I really get the big picture. Origin got all these elements, it is very well played, the mixing between screaming and clean vocals are perfect, the energy that every single song brings is killer, the gregorian chant is something unbelievable, indeed I think it's the best album of Mutiny Within,  Mighty album!


Mutiny Within - Origins

Image Des

1. Origins
2. Archetype of Destruction
3. Justify
4. Silent Weapons (Feat. Per Nilsson)
5. Reasons (Feat. Andy James)
6. Internal Dissension
7. Circles
8. Serenity (Feat. Justin Hill)
9. Stay Forever
10. Secrets


Buy It!!


"Tear off the chains
Now we're not blind
We're suffering no more
 We built the prisons we're inside
With silent weapons raised" -  Silent Weapons


0 Comments: