segunda-feira, 6 de março de 2017

KarmAkAnic

There will be times that You're surely gonna need something darker, but u can't be always covered by that, and it's the why we all need some light, and we got it with Karmakanic, these poetries sung and played by them, Behold these three classic albums of this top prog band!


Karmakanic - Entering The Spectra

Image Des

1. The Little Man
2. Entering the Spectra
3. The Spirit Remains the Same
4. Cyberdust From Mars
5. Space Nº.3
6. The Man in the Moon Cries
7. One Whole Half
8. Is This the End ?
9. Cello Suite Nº.1 in G Major
10. Welcome to Paradise

If I die tomorrow, I must live today
If my heart's full of sorrow, I just blow it away
Take love from my soul and sacrifice my name…
But the spirit remains the same



Karmakanic - Wheel of Life

Image Des

1. Masterplan Pt. 1    
2. Alex In Paradise    
3. At The Speed Of Light    
4. Do U Tango?    
5. Where The Earth Meets The Sky
6. Hindby                                                                   
7. Wheel Of Life    
8. Masterplan Pt. 2


In my dreams I see the only one
In my dreams I hear it all
I hear angels sing the ancient songs of freedom
And when I wake up
I know where my soul belong



Karmakanic - Who's The Boss In The Factory

Image Des

1. Send A Message From The Heart
2. Let In Hollywood
3. Who's The Boss In The Factory                     
4. Two Blocks From The Edge
5. Eternally Part I
6. Eternally Part II 


When the world of colors turns different shades of grey
Send a message from the heart
When there is no justice anywhere to be found
Turn around and face the sun
If you look around you and everyone is blind
Send a message from the heart


Buy It!!!



These are the moments that I wonder why a band like them or even TFK do not get too much popularity, why only SHIT is in evidence while the goodies are being clouded. There's Gotta be something more than what we see out there.

0 Comments: