quinta-feira, 20 de abril de 2017

Until

I don't even know if we could call Fewjar 'prog', but this tag doesn't matter at all. I'm not sure if I could compare them to some band, perhaps Alcest ? but what's certain: it's atmospheric, eletronic, also the vocals are really well performed, and I really don't remember to hear something that resembles their music, really interesting!


Fewfar - Until

Image Des

01. Gemini
02. Apart
03. Lo
04. Will You
05. Then
06. Going in Circles
07. A Bleakbox of Insights
08. Indigo
09. Carmine
10. In Between Parabels
11. Found
12. Eris & Exile
13. Pseudo
14. Levitation  


Buy It!


Cover up your eyes
Gotta dream two sides
Under us it relies
Our construct of lies

It doesn't matter at all
God, it makes no difference to me
'Cause there's no feeling that's bold enough
For you to believe our time is here
Stop trying to tell me you're not mine
 Gemini

0 Comments: