quinta-feira, 27 de abril de 2017

Contingent

I forgot how many times I shout "Tell me friends What lies beyond the borders..." That time the band still had 'Lance King' on vocals and I've been loving Legend Of The Bone Carver since then. I cannot say I really like the albums released after Lance era, but speaking of Contingent: For some people music has to be only systematic and complex, but not for me, it got to have more than only these, and on this album I find them: catchy chorus, amazing riffs,  sweet  keyboard passages, great vocals, and feeling, music without it, it's really like eat ice cream without sugar, not fun at all, diabetic album!! love it!


Pyramaze - Contingent

Image Des

01. Land of Information
02. Kingdom of Solace
03. Star Men
04. A World Divided
05. Nemesis
06. Contingent – Part I: The Campaign
07. 20 Second Century
08. Obsession
09. Heir Apparent
10. Contingent – Part II: The Hammer of Remnant
11. Under Restraint
12. The Tides That Won’t Change
13. Symphony of Tears


Amazon: goo.gl/e7np4O
Google Play:
goo.gl/h9A3VL

Words Unspoken of
Living in the rough
 Still We're Here
in 20 second century
A Medieval Tyranny
 Is watching and dictating
 All We survey
 There's army standing guard
  to take our hopes and dreams apart
 The key to survival is stand and obey

0 Comments: