terça-feira, 18 de abril de 2017

Trifles And Pandemonium

I just don't know how the fuck I missed out this release.. Holy SHIT..because I really like A.C.T. I always wanted to see these guys live with a great quality, but it's so hard to find on YT, and also it's for them go out on tour, South America: probably never. They're one of those underrated bands that really don't deserve to  be clouded, mainly because their musicality, compositions, and it's not easy to be complex without being boring. In their Trifles And Pandemonium They don't disappoint, but the Itunes version (640x360) is the unique restriction of this release , I don't know If I'm too dumb to download this on '720p' or it don't have HD at all, and I think this doesn't have it, but anyway it's really great!


 A.C.T - Trifles And Pandemonium


Image Des

1. The End   
2. Everything's Falling   
3. Abandonned World   
4. The Wandering   
5. Waltz With Mother Nature   
6. Take It Easy   
7. A Supposed Tour   
8. Svetlana   
9. Wailings From A Building   
10. Mr Landlord   
11. Dance Of Mr Gumble   
12. Manipulator   
13. Joanna   
14. Call In Dead   
15. A Wound That Won't Heal   
16. A Mother's Love   
17. Manager's Wish   
18. A Truly Gifted Man   
19. Interviews And Documentary (not included on Itunes version)


Itunes 


Another issue is the  lack of options to buy it on South America, or even on Ebay.. too bad.. as I said before every prog band should follow the Big Big Train steps, because that's the way of the 'new'. 

1 Comments:

Anônimo disse...

https://tinyurl.com/n2n4xyq