domingo, 2 de março de 2014

Chronicles → the Immortals

They are back!
The first time I heard GodMaker I didn't like it too much, but when I listened to entire album I noticed it makes perfect sense. The new album is full of great tunes and great vocals, not only performed by Andy Kuntz but also for a female singer named Julia Steingass, anyway this album is really great, it's also based on a story by author Wolfgang Hohlbein, it's really a conceptual album with terrific arrangements!


Vanden Plas - Chronicles of the Immortals - Netherworld I

Image Des

01. Vision 1ne
02. Vision 2wo * The Black Knight *
03. Vision 3hree * Godmaker *
04. Vision 4our * Misery Affection Prelude *
05. Vision 5ive * A Ghosts Requiem *
06. Vision 6ix * New Vampyre *
07. Vision 7ven * The King And The Children Of Lost World *
08. Vision 8ight * Misery Affection *
09. Vision 9ine * Soul Alliance *
10. Vision 10n * Inside *



Buy It!! 



"tell me the sense of life where we always return ?
sometimes in life I've seen the end of the rainbow
caught in the dark side of life, never finding my way
there is no guide straight to the end of the rainbow

tell me the sense of life where we always return ?
sometimes in life I've seen the end of the rainbow
caught in the dark side of life, never finding my way
 there is no guide straight to the end of the rainbow"

1 Comments:

Anônimo disse...

http://tinyurl.com/ln63j6e