quarta-feira, 19 de março de 2014

Circus Pandemönium

Since 2006 without record nothing new, ACT have returned with their amazing Circus Pandemonium. I have to say for myself, it took a few listening for CP clicks, but after that, our ears are rewarded with the most amazing work of these guys which is essential for who likes progressive music, besides it tells us a great dark circus story, fucking awesome!


A.C.T - Circus Pandemonium

Image Des


01. Intro
02. The End
03. Everything’s Falling
04. Manager’s Wish
05. A Truly Gifted Man
06. Presentation
07. Look At The Freak
08. Argument
09. Confrontation
10. A Mother’s Love
11. The Funniest Man Alive
12. Scared 
13. A Failed Escape Attempt
14. Lady In White
15. Freak Of Nature


Buy It!



I am your master
I know you're all afraid
I will burn you
if You won't obey
I am your master
and I will always be
You can run but I will find you

We never ever should have put our trust in him this way
Now We know We're damned forever

I think that she saw me
Her eyes looked my way
Words can not even explain
When her hair sways
Might be mine some day


0 Comments: