quinta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2014

An Evening

I couldn't expect too much just paying what I paid...
Anyway.. the evening with Transatlantic was great, it really didn't feel like some songs had more than 30 minutes, it was faster than any concert I've ever been (2:30). Nice to see  Mike Portnoy, Neal Morse, Peter Trewavas and the legendary Roine Stolt, btw, Roine with his voice and guitar, He's totally mind-blowing, I couldn't say less about Neal, Mike, Peter and Ted, btw, Ted is really one who I want to have a signing, the guy is great live. Neal, Peter, Mike are everything we know about them, fucking great musicians and Nice guys, even I'm being a drag, the guys were great. My disappointment is sometimes it's really hard to live in South America, we are kinda apart from rest of the world, usually here if we buy something in Amazon, we have to pay at least 60% taxes over the product, in other worlds, we pay 15 dollars for something, then we pay almost three times more when this product get here, then, we have another way, buying on ebay, but even so, it takes a long time to get here, in other worlds we are kinda fucked, by the government, by the system that sucks! I really would like to get more cds, today I really would like to get Kaleidoscope in my hands but for us who are so far away from a lot of goodies and even we are among the emergents, there a lot of things that doesn't work here, mainly for who likes this kind of music, this kind of art, because what these guys do it's more than music.

in hoping that another time I can grab my kaleidoscope album, without paying too much for the shipment, because that was a fucking great concert!







0 Comments: