sábado, 30 de março de 2013

Momentum

I follow the band since 2008, I've listened to all their albums, then I can not say that I am not a fan because I am, and over these years I must say I haven't heard a band that sounded like them, because They really have their own profile, it's hard we hear some guitar player with the same tune that Simone or a player like Emanuelle, Andrea, Fabio and What Could I say about Mark, that voice!
I think the band never created an album as great as this album is. They are really sounding more mature and even in their songwriting, They added some improvements in each song, and some great influences like we can hear in Remembrance that riff! I don't think there are any bad song in this new album, I really love Overload, Void, Reason, Universe (has really some Symphonic influences), Repay (I think this is one of the most beautiful ballads that I've ever heard), Chaos, the entire album is highly recomended for who likes great music, mainly Power Progressive Metal, fuckiiing awesome!!



DGM - Momentum

Image Des


01. Reason – featuring Russel Allen
02. Trust
03. Universe
04. Numb
05. Pages
06. Repay
07. Chaos – featuring Jorn Viggo
08. Remembrance
09. Overload
10. Void
11. Blame



Buy It!


my only complaint, I tried to buy the mp3 on Amazon, but I couldn't buy it because it's only for who lives in US, Hey, guys, C' mon You could put it on Bandcamp along with the artwork.

1 Comments:

Anônimo disse...

http://goo.gl/r4sTT