segunda-feira, 4 de março de 2013

Brief Nocturnes and DS

I can not say I was not sceptic about Ted, this change would be really hard, I started to like SB because Nick D'virgilio, and when Nick left the band it was really bad news, but We can never underestimate anyone, sometimes someone else can take an elephant out of a hat, and... We can say that about the new Spock's Beard album, it's really something great, after I've heard the entire album, I couldn't say it was not Spock's Beard, because it is! these guys are greater than ever, even when We heard something that would be like a  "Thoughts" sequel - (Afterthoughts), there is really something new in that, it's really a catchy song, but not only it, I think the entire album got the SB DNA, a "must buy" for sure!


Spock's Beard - Brief Nocturnes and Dreamless Sleep

Image Des

Disc One
1. Hiding Out (7:13)
2. I Know Your Secret (7:40)
3. A Treasure Abandoned (8:53)
4. Submerged (4:57)
5. Afterthoughts (6:08)
6. Something Very Strange (8:23)
7. Waiting For Me (12:36)

Disc Two (special edition only) (it comes with the digital version)
1. The Man You're Afraid You Are (7:11)
2. Down A Burning Road (6:51)
3. Wish I Were Here (6:33)
4. Something Very Strange / Sanctified (Remix) (5:09)
5. Postcards From Perdition (4:27)



Band Camp
Buy Stuff 





















Fucking awesome!!

0 Comments: