sábado, 2 de março de 2013

COrEliA

I am not an expert when the subject is "djent", and I hadn't really paid attention to that, the definition can be seen here, but as I was digging Periphery CD, I tried to go further and in this quest I found this amazing band, Corelia is really something that surprised me since the first song that I've heard from them, the most interesting is that we can notice this, like.. omg.. there is really something magic here, the melody is other highlight of Nostalgia, I could compare their progressive side with the most high level that you've ever heard, it would be like a waterfall meets lava, also it's really one of the most great metalcore albums that I've listening to on my thirties...


Corelia - Nostalgia

Image Des

1. Treetops
2. Glass Faces
3. The Sound of Glaciers Moving
4. Aviation
5. Red Sky Harbor
6. Mute Swan
7. Blood Petals




 



besides these guys live are like unstoppable engines; what else Could I say about them... just help this band to rise! Buy the album! so more people could be able to watch them around the world, like 
- me -you- us -

0 Comments: