quarta-feira, 19 de outubro de 2011

Changed

I was reading my first post which was in 2008, it stated about DT was coming to Brazil and How much I was excited, also, much of this excitement came because studio albums, since Train of Thought, that was the first one that I bought of them, to Systematic Chaos that at the time was the last one, and even that many people say it was their worst album, but We can't say that The Dark Eternal Night was a shit and In The Presence of Enemies was another one. I mean, what taking someone to the concerts are the studio albums and for more unbelievable it seems I am not the least bit excited for this tour and I don't even know if I'll be coming, mainly because the setlist is not good, the pentagram thing as big screen was a bad idea (for the size), well, the guys are trying to construct, deconstructing. I don't wanna say bad things about DT, because the guys are the icons of Prog Metal yet and They still continue playing greatly, but there are something missing on this tour and on their new album. I don't wanna say it's because Portnoy, away from me, but something is missing. 





 

Portnoy was chubby in this picture, so cute, James had hair, Petrucci hadn't. Jordan: never had it; noo, He had it until Six Degrees I guess, Fuck, the only one who hasn't changed was Myung. I always thought  He was a robot, yeah, I think He is.. xDDD
so nostalgic :/


0 Comments: