quarta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2017

The Trigon

Since I've been kind of nostalgic about the old times, i think would be good to rewrite this..
The First one was Train of Thought, Holy Shit, when I listened to "tot", it was  truly like I had found the best metal album ever (2004), until that time I had no clue wtf would be progressive metal, so after a few months Octavarium came out, that guy who did not know anything about DT had became an unconditional fan, and that was really thrilling to listen to the first songs of Octavarium in my mp3 player.The first time that I heard The Answer Lies Within and Octavarium, I really had a thing, that fucking restrained cry that wants to escape, but I don't let it out, until I listen to Scenes From a Memory, after that I couldn't hold it anymore, also I can not forget the unbelievable An Evening that They played the entire Scenes From a Memory, probably the best concert of my life, What was a Concert!! Behold the Trigon!
























Train of Thought

Image Des

1. As I Am
2. This Dying Soul
3. Endless Sacrifice
4. Honor Thy Father
5. Vacant
6. Stream Of Consciousness
7. In The Name Of God



Octavarium 

Image Des  

1. The Root of All Evil
2. The Answer Lies Within
3. These Walls
4. I Walk Beside You
5. Panic Attack
6. Never Enough
7. Sacrificed Sons
8. Octavarium




Scenes From a Memory

Image Des

1. Regression
2. Overture 1928
3. Strange Deja Vu
4. Through My Words
5. Fatal Tragedy
6. Beyond This Life
7. Through Her Eyes
8. Home
9. The Dance of Eternity
10. One Last Time
11. The Spirit Carries On
12. Finally Free




I know nothing can be like before, anyway.. these 3 albums really changed my point of  view about a lot of things. Music is more than a fucking bitch twerking (here in Brazil we have a lot of these shit) or even more than banging the fucking head, it moves inside and out.

0 Comments: