sexta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2017

I Bow to Hegaiamas!

Need is the kind of band that triggers something on you, The will to buy it! I had no clue who the fuck would be these guys, anyway they are so great that we cannot miss it, for those who like something heavy and at same time technical and yet enjoyable to hear, Hegaiamas a Song For Freedom is the album, fucking awesome!!


Need -  Hegaiamas: a song for freedom

Image Des
 
1. Rememory
2. Altribe
3. Therianthrope
4. Riverthane
5. Tilikum
6. I.O.T.A.
7. Hegaiamas



Image Des



"It is all a game, and it never ends it’s all in vain
Tired and weak of trying
Still I’m moving on and there’s nowhere yet that I belong
I keep on fighting

Standing alone now I remember I found my home
One thousand years ago

Die every day, be reborn every day. Deny all you have every day. The ultimate virtue is not to be free but to fight for freedom. There are two forces in the universe. One that drives us downwards, wants us to be still, to stop, to die. The other wants us to push upwards, to breathe, to live. And here we are, standing between those immense voids and all we can do is dance and cry and sing.

A song for freedom, a song for freedom we will sing" - Hegaiamas

0 Comments: