quarta-feira, 30 de novembro de 2016

PFTP - Limited Tour Edition

When this album came out I bought it to sell here in Brazil, but I never say a word about it, since I'm really nostalgic about Roy Khan, I think it would be great to say something about Kamelot - Poetry for The Poisoned - Live From Wacken:it's really an epic album, not only because it got Roy, but it has some live songs, it's the last album with him, also it got some perfect songs such Hunter's Season, House on a Hill, My Train of Thoughts, and also the incredible Poetry for ThePoisoned: Incubus, So Long, All is Over, Dissection - Once Upon a Time, too bad Roy did not come back yet, however, Let's praise what's to be praised!! \m/


Kamelot - Poetry for The Poisoned - Limited Tour Edition 

Image Des

CD 1
1. The Great Pandemonium
2. If Tomorrow Came
3. Dear Editor
4. The Zodiac
5. Hunter’s Season
6. House on a Hill
7. Necropolis
8. My Train of Thoughts
9. Seal of Woven Years
10. Poetry for the Poisoned - Pt. I Incubus
11. Poetry for the Poisoned - Pt. II So Long
12. Poetry for the Poisoned - Pt. III All Is Over
13. Poetry for the Poisoned - Pt. IV Dissection
14. Once Upon a Time
Bonus Tracks
16. Where the Wild Roses Grow 

CD 2
LIVE AT WACKEN OPEN AIR 2010 (Limited Tour Edition)

1. The Great Pandemonium
2. The Human Stain
3. Center of the Universe
4. Pendulous Fall
5. Hunter's Season
6. Karma
7. Forever
8. March of Mephisto 


Buy It!!


 Tell me once upon a time
I close my eyes
And see myself reborn
  Righting the wrong
 I won't stay to stand in line
Or wait for God to shine all over me
I wait for the storm


Image Des

0 Comments: