sexta-feira, 1 de abril de 2016

From Stone and Steel

I really like BBT work, they are great musicians, but They hadn't ever been on tour or record a live cd as we see now, and They don't disappoint doing that. If the word "beautiful" meant something else, probably it would be "From Stone and Steel". I think it's essential for prog lovers or for who like good music, classy!


Big Big Train - From Stone and Steel

Image Des

01. The First Rebreather
02. Master James of St George
03. Judas Unrepentant
04. Uncle Jack
05. Wind Distorted Pioneers
06. Summoned by Bells
07. Kingmaker
08. The Underfall Yard
09. Victorian Brickwork 


Buy It!


  

"Figure I have lost my way
along these dark denuded trails,
 headed north out of my place
and sought the plains and wooded hills
broken by grey lines and wheels and bright steel.

Hit the ground running
 hard upon hard broken shattered stone.
Past the tree line nothing grows
but wind distorted pioneers, like you and I,
but you and I take shelter from the dark sky."

 

0 Comments: