segunda-feira, 21 de março de 2016

Incarnate

I remember when around 2013 The first song I heard of KWE was (Rose of Sharyn), that time I really like their music, although I found that They were very melodic, even with great songs such My Curse, My Last Serenade, The End of Heartache.. Speaking of Incarnate, I think They managed to combine the greatness of Heavy Metal + Core and being melodic in the right measure bringing to life this album that's one of the best of their career, exceptional for those who like metalcore, fucking awesome!


Killswitch Engage -  Incarnate 

Image Des

1. Alone I Stand
2. Hate By Design
3. Cut Me Loose
4. Strenght Of The Mind
5. Just Let Go
6. Embrace The Journey...Upraised
7. Quiet Distress
8. Until The Days
9. It Falls On me
10. The Great Deceit
11. We Carry On
12. Ascension


Buy it!!


Gather all your pain and suffering
Turn them into strength and weaponry
To overcome the enemy that’s in you
Come face to face with a war that rages in you


 

0 Comments: