sábado, 13 de junho de 2015

SS - 4

For those who like a great progressive metal with some jazz influences and beautiful tunes, Soul Secret is the one, a band from Italy that really impress for their performance and the way they tell us a story through the lyrics. I really like all songs from their new album "4", but "As I Close My Eyes, Traces on the Seaside and The White Stairs" are really awesome, terrific album!


Soul Secret - 4 (Four)

Image Des

01. On The Ledge
02. Our Horizon
03. K
04. As I Close My Eyes
05. Traces On The Seaside
06. Turning The Back Page
07. Silence
08. In A Frame
09. My Lighthouse
10. Downfall
11. The White Stairs


Buy It!! 
 MP3


I am the future you won't face
no one will hear your scream

I am not the one you will embrace
and then

goodbye

I'll let you admire me one last time
tonight the twist of fate unveils itself

"You're listening to Soul Secret on Radio 4"


poor Adam 

0 Comments: