quarta-feira, 3 de junho de 2015

New World

I did not know anything about Dave Kerzner, so I dig for something about him, I learned he is co-founder of the band Sound of Contact, also He gave birth to New World. The first time I hear it was really enjoyable and also good to know that Nick D' Virgilio works on that and for the tracks You can notice How solid is it, at the first two tracks you can feel this floydian nostalgic atmosphere, it's really take u back in time, it's really a remarkable album with some fine soundscapes, awesome release!


Dave Kerzner - New World

Image Des

01. Stranded (Part 1-5)
02. Into The Sun
03. The Lie
04. Under Control
05. Crossing of Fates
06. My Old Friend
07. Ocean Of Stars
08. Solitude
09. Nothing
10. New World
11. Redemption (Stranded Part 6-10)


Buy It! 


1 Comments:

Anônimo disse...

http://tinyurl.com/nhxrnbp