terça-feira, 20 de maio de 2014

Voyager

I wonder where I've been when these guys released this album (2011), anyway their song got this effect to involve, to evolve.. the more you listening to it the more you get it. Voyager is a band from Australia, I really like everything this band, all set are really very interesting, and Danny really reminds  Nils of PM, in a different way actually, anyway this band is awesome!


Voyager -  The Meaning of I

Image Des

01. Momentary Relapse Of Pain
02. Stare Into The Night
03. Seize The Day
04. Broken
05. The Pensive Disarray (Feat. Daniel Tompkins)
06. He Will Remain
07. The Meaning Of I
08. Iron Dream
09. Feuer Meiner Zeit
10. Fire Of The Times (Feat. DC Cooper)
11. She Takes Me (Into The Morning Light)
12. It’s Time To Know
13. Are You Shaded? 


Buy It!!


'Into the sky I go and I don't know why I am here now
Figure it out if you can believe this
 Something is there I know but I stare into the night
Stare into the night with u
'
 

0 Comments: