quinta-feira, 1 de maio de 2014

HeadSpace

sometimes I wonder how some things work in ourselves, I remember once I tried to hear this album, but that time I really found it boring, it was heavy but with nothing that surprises me, but now, after 2 years I'm really enjoying that and it got a lot of songs that surprise me, fucking great album, besides it has such great names as Damian Wilson (Threshold) and Adam Wakeman (Ozzy Osbourne).


Headspace -  I Am Anonymous

Image Des

01. Stalled Armageddon
02. Fall of America
03. Soldier
04. Die With A Bullet
05. In Hell's Name
06. Daddy Fucking Loves You
07. Invasion
08. The Big Day


Buy it!! 



' All those stars and all their meaning
All the times we lost our way
Will you lie in my arms
'till the world forgets where we are?
Then we'll rise to start a newer day.. '

  

0 Comments: