quarta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2013

Vengeance Falls

I started to like Trivium when They released Shattering the Skies Above, which came along with God of War 3 Special Edition, since that They are really growing softly on me, despite I'm new in Trivium World, I can't deny How great Vengeance Falls is. 
I think that in a few songs Matt could sound like David Dramian (Disturbed), but even so this album is really tight. They are really sounding more mature than their previous albums, catchy. I don't think VF is superior or inferior than their previous, but it's really another breakthrough in their career, fucking great album!


Trivium - Vengeance Falls

Image Des

01. Brave This Storm 
02. Vengeance Falls 
03. Strife 
04. No Way To Heal 
05. To Believe 
06. At The End Of This War 
07. Through Blood And Dirt And Bone 
08. Villainy Thrives 
09. Incineration: The Broken World 
10. Wake (The End Is Nigh)

Buy It!! 


it has to be noted that WMG, at last!, figure out that to put the entire album on YT is a good way to draw more fans. This is something that Sumerian Records have done since a long time ago.

0 Comments: