quarta-feira, 2 de outubro de 2013

Paraíso

After Sieges Even broke up, I found out these guys. Subsignal that have in their line up Arno Menses and Markus Steffen who were members of Sieges Even, and They are really keeping the flame burning. Paraíso is not different of their previous works, with some great vibe, and great soundscapes. I would say like father like son, great!


Subsignal - Paraíso

Image Des

01. Time and Again
02. Paraíso
03. A New Reliance
04. A Heartbeat Away
05. A Long Way Since The Earth Crashed
06. A Giant Leap Of Faith
07. The Stillness Beneath the Snow
08. The Blueprint of a Winter
09. The Colossus that Bestrode the World
10. Swimming Home

Buy It!!



"I'm the world in which I walk
   I am the compass to my own Paraíso
    weight of mountains on my back
      but nothing stops me, an impulse to rely on

     the wind is old, so is my heart
    so young the dreams that stir my faint bravado
  somewhere, sometime, someplace else
a distant promise lights my lost Paraíso"



1 Comments:

Anônimo disse...

http://pastebin.com/tApCxZ0G