domingo, 13 de novembro de 2011

Triviu\m/

I started to like Trivium after I heard Shattering The Skies Above, which comes along with God of War 3 Special Edition, since then, I started to like them more and more. The first time I heard in Waves I hadn't enjoyed it so much, because I thought In Waves would sound like Shattering the Skies Above, but I have to say this album is fucking awesome, it's a perfect match of Thrash vocals with Matt's clean voice..


Trivium - In Waves

Image Des


01. Capsizing The Sea
02. In Waves
03. Inception Of The End
04. Dusk Dismantled
05. Watch The World Burn
06. Black
07. A Skyline´s Severance
08. Ensnare The Sun
09. Built To Fall
10. Caustic Are The Ties That Bind
11. Forsake Not The Dream
12. Drowning In Slow Motion
13. A Grey So Dark
14. Chaos Reigns
15. Of All These Yesterdays
16. Leaving This World Behind



Arrrrgghh!!!!! Buy It!!!!!



highlights for many powerful riffs over the album, and on Inception of the End, it reminds me something like Cynic.

0 Comments: