quinta-feira, 25 de agosto de 2016

The Passage

I know DGM work since 2007, since that time I really dug their work, also I think They are exceptional musicians and great guys even not knowing every band member, and a couple of times I had  the privilege to talk to Andrea by email when I got some band merch and that was great costumer experience, anyway..Speaking of The Passage, I think they're sounding more mature, heavier and at the same time melodic, we can notice some different tunes, new solo ideas, Mark sometimes is singing differently (The Secret Part I) when compared to old times, Emanuele also has great key parts as we can hear in the opening track (main theme). I think they really upgraded their song, I cannot say I really love the lyrics, but these do not cloud the beauty of this album, for
those who like (I do) some hard rock/speed/metal, that's the album! a little advice: the more you listen to 'The Passage' more it grows inside.



DGM - The Passage

Image Des
 

1. The Secret Pt. 1
2. The Secret Pt. 2
3. Animal
4. Ghosts Of Insanity
5. Fallen
6. The Passage
7. Disguise
8. Portrait
9. Daydreamer
10. Dogma
11. In Sorrow  


Buy It

 

1 Comments:

Anônimo disse...

http://tinyurl.com/jbe6jeo