domingo, 20 de dezembro de 2015

The Best Of 2015

We are just days from the end of the year and as always Let's see The best of 2015:




Between The Buried and Me - Coma Ecliptic

Image Des




Native Construct - Quiet World

Image Des  

I really don't understand how these two bands did not get any prog awards, What is the criteria ? sometimes I think for some people "to be prog" need to be boring and full of depressing keyboard lines, I really don't get it, anyway for me these were the most creative bands of the year and that's it!




Periphery - Juggernaut: Omega:  "Let it pour - Bleed it our - Feels as the life drains from within - A smile no rips open and paves a way in my sin"

Image Des




Mestis - Polysemy: Javier Octopus!

Image Des




Trivium - Silence In The Snow: that was a great coming back, even without screaming vocals!

Image Des




The Agonist - Eye of Providence: and The Agonist survives even when some people thought they were lost.

Image Des




Magic Pie - King For A Day :   '' Just a simple man, voluntarily going insane... ''

Image Des




Kingcrow - Eidos: that's to be prog!

Image Des





Dave Kerzner - New World: I think the floydian atmosphere really reachs me here.

Image Des




Stryper - Fallen: ' Let there be light - Day and a night - Stars shining bright.. '        
                           

Image Des




Soul Secret - 4: oh my godness, that was probably the greater concept album of the year!

Image Des 





Pagan's Mind - Full Circle: once again PM shows us how to get a great performance!

Image Des
 


Thanks everyone who takes a time to stop here, every light that shone far away to enlighten the path, every color that painted this big frame, thank you!


    
    Meaningful Phrases 2015

         losing humanity
I just realized I lose everything..




           Whether You think, You can, or
          You think You can't..
              You're Right!

      


  "I’m shining on my own and rising from the ashes of my demons gone
  I see no turning back on this decision I made, there are no dark
 Shadows on our horizon, I feel alive and conscious of it.
When we’re old, we’ll read our story without dreaming something more"
 


'We Are Standing On
The Verge of A New Horizons

  Welcome The NeW Day'


 We Are Brought to life..


 -Just Survive Somehow

         Image Des

0 Comments: