domingo, 14 de dezembro de 2014

Bext of 2014

and One more Year goes...


This Year was not easy to enumerate the best, because there were so many great bands, probably I forgot some band that stands out this year, anyway these are the best ones:



Monuments - The Amanuensis

Image Des




Intervals -  A Voice Within

Image Des




The Contortionist - Language

Image Des




Aeon Zen - Ephemera

Image Des




Epica - The Quantum Enigma

Image Des




DragonForce - Maximum Overload

Image Des




Evergrey - Hymns for the Broken

Image Des




Black Fate - Between Visions & Lies

Image Des




Threshold - For the Journey

Image Des




Teramaze - Esoteric Symbolism

Image Des




Vanden Plas - Chronicles of the Immortals

Image Des




Transatlantic - Kaleidoscope -> Also Best Concert of the Year for Sure!

Image Des




Haken - Restoration

Image Des




ACT - Circus Pandemonium

Image Des





I'd like to thank God, everyone who believed and believes in me, those who brought small and big brightness to my life, every core that helps me behind the curtain, everyone who belongs to this progressive circle, thanks!



Meaningful Phrases of 2014

  
People, who can't throw something important away, 
can never hope to change anything!

 I don't know which option you should choose. I could never advise you on that.. No matter what kind of wisdom dictates you the option you pick, no one will be able to tell if it's right or wrong until you arrive to some sort of outcome.


" ...I wil fight
And If I die, I die knowing that I have made a choice, and this choice, for good or for ill, was my own."


Escaping the Past by embracing The Futu..



Sapere Aude!



0 Comments: