domingo, 21 de setembro de 2014

For the Journey

I've never been a Threshold fan, They are really great musicians, they are really part of this prog world, but there was something about their previous albums I didn't get so well, probably I was not prepared to that, anyway.. their new album is really tight, heavy, with great guitar work and also Damian voice is great to be heard, awesome!


Threshold - For the Journey

Image Des

1. Watchtower On The Moon
2. Unforgiven
3. The Box
4. Turned To Dust
5. Lost In Your Memory
6. Autumn Red
7. The Mystery Show
8. Siren Sky
9. I Wish I Could



Buy It!


 
And the more that you grow
 The less you're sure of what you know

You want to understand
 This mortal masterplan
 You want to travel down
A road that can't be known

You want to theorise
 With eloquence and alibis
Then lose the evidence
That goes against your own .



0 Comments: