segunda-feira, 23 de junho de 2014

The Amanuensis

The First song that I heard from them was Regenerate, and it was kinda unusual the way I learned about them. This is indeed Monuments, it's not a usual band, it's not only about the songs or the great musicians They are, what these musicians are doing is above and beyond and the new album is this bridge to the evolution, amazing!


Monuments - The Amanuensis

Image Des

01. I, The Creator
02. Origin Of Escape
03. Atlas
04. Horcrux
05. Garden Of Sankhara
06. The Alchemist
07. Quasimodo
08. Saga City
09. Jinn
10. I, The Destroyer
11. Samsara

 

Buy It!


"in spite of making this
all I breathe
I'm sitting soulless
in moments unforeseen

but I
 long to feel the breeze
bound by this disease
scars to take the place
 of open channels
with no stream
I've got the answer
do I dare to heed?..


this is the end
of promises made
 that were never meant
to hurt
let it go let it go"


0 Comments: