terça-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2014

Men of Honor

Not that I was wondering how would be the band without MP (new drummer → A.J. Pero), but I thought it could take awhile for them record a new album, but I am glad I was wrong! The new album is totally mind-blowing, it's worth buying for sure, fucking awesome!


Adrenaline Mob - Men Of Honor

Image Des


01. The Mob Is Back
02. Come On Get Up
03. Dearly Departed
04. Behind These Eyes
05. Let It Go
06. Feel The Adrenaline
07. Men Of Honor
08. Crystal Clear
09. House Of Lies
10. Judgement Day
11. Fallin’ To Pieces


Buy It!!



too bad They came here last year,  to support Halestorm... C'mon this band is inferior compared to AM, btw the "pop" that the music industry feed us is the shit we do in toilet, and the people who listen to that could be compared to this big crowd of crap!



despite of all the reasons 
despite of all the pain
I know you were always there

through all the changing seasons 
through all the good and bad
I know you were always there



I just couldn't see it
now it's crystal clear
Where do i go from here ?


1 Comments:

Anônimo disse...

http://tinyurl.com/qdzabbj