segunda-feira, 16 de setembro de 2013

Dream Theater Stream

I started to like DT because TOT, SFAM, SDOIT and regardless of what most of people say and most of time They say some bullshits just out of spite, but They can't really see the big picture. This new album is stronger than ADTOE, indeed it's really stronger, heavier, it's tight, there is no doubt this is a must buy for sure, but even so I don't think this album is better than those names that I quoted, and it's not being stuck with the past, but We only can move forward if we are capable to look back and recognizing where we come from...


Dream Theater - Dream Theater

Image Des





shed your light on me
be my eyes when I can't see
shed your light on me
be my guide so i can see
the bigger picture 









01. False Awakening Suite
02. The Enemy Inside
03. The Looking Glass
04. Enigma Machine
05. The Bigger Picture
06. Behind The Veil
07. Surrender To Reason
08. Along For The Ride
09. Illumination Theory


Stream - Buy It! 



despite my small talk, this album is great anyway!! 

1 Comments:

Anônimo disse...

http://tinyurl.com/me4cjf2