sexta-feira, 19 de julho de 2013

Altered State

this album is something that goes deeper and further.. I think it's been awhile since the last time that some album leads me to a trip. This album is not only about how to play a musical instrument, but it's How music should be made, because most of time what we hear around us is Shit. I really love How They elevate the djent to another level... fucking great album!!



TesseracT - Altered State
 
Image Des


1. Of Matter – Proxy
2. Of Matter – Retrospect
3. Of Matter – Resist
4. Of Mind – Nocturne
5. Of Mind – Exile
6. Of Reality – Eclipse
7. Of Reality – Palingenisis
8. Of Reality – Calabi-Yau
9. Of Energy – Singularity
10. Of Energy – Embers

Buy It!




 

Waiting (waiting)
Waning (waning)
Exasperating
Unstrung
Tethered
Hoping forever

No! I tried to settle bets with my own soul
Bless my lips for the first time before you don't
Gripping to the last touch of your hand I grow to loathe
Hope that you remember just how far I'll go
I'll spend the rest of my life wishing I'm enough

Resist.
Resist.
Resist.

0 Comments: