domingo, 13 de janeiro de 2013

English Electric

The first post of the year and it couldn't start better.. Well.. as I wrote in my previous post about them, I think a trademark of BBT is the vocalist's voice really reminds Phil Collins(Genesis), but They really got your own style and in this new work it's not different. English Electric is really a perfect album with a perfect symmetry, every instrumental work, string, vocal, every single instrumental part is very well done...


Big Big Train - English Electric  (Part one)

Image Des

1. The First Rebreather
2. Uncle Jack
3. Winchester From St Giles' Hill
4. Judas Unrepentant
5. Summoned By Bells
6. Upton Heath
7. A Boy In Darkness
8. Hedgerow


Buy It!!!



beyond the mood is so positive, it's really something done to move, and I couldn't forget to say about the most beautiful song that I've heard this year, the great hymn: Hedgerow, 
pure Poetry.

1 Comments:

KOs disse...

http://goo.gl/BiFWn