domingo, 2 de dezembro de 2012

Silverthorn

Silverthorn

There are stories that no one wants to hear. There are stories that no one wants to tell. And then there are the stories that fester and rot, eating away at the soul until there is no other choice but to get them out into the light of day, no matter how cold and heartless such illumination may prove to be which meet them. I have feared the luminosity of truth, preferring to live deprived and shriveled in the shadows of denial. This is a life which holds no more possibility to be carried out, no matter how horrendous the alternative may seem. Thus I come to embrace the light, be that it might the very destruction of my existence as I know it, however tortuous and tumultuous said existence has been since that fateful day so long ago. This is my legacy built within a grand palace of contrition..  Read More »»

0 Comments: