domingo, 11 de novembro de 2012

Power Within

I heard about DF in 2006, some friend told me, Hey, Have you seen the video through the fire and flames? these guys are awesome, and right away I said, You have to see if these guys are good live, because usually They aren't, and as I said, They were really awful live, but speaking at the present time. I was never a great fan of power metal, I mean only it, usually I'm used to hear a mix of many styles united as one, but after I watched their concert in September, I have to say How great are these guys, and I can not forget to say about their latest album, Power Within is something that really my ears have begun to enjoy...


Dragonforce - The Power Within

















 



01  Holding On
02  Fallen World
03  Cry Thunder
04  Give Me The Night
05  Wings Of Liberty
06  Seasons
07  Heart Of The Storm
08  Die By The Sword
09  Last Man Stands
10  Seasons (Acoustic Version)



Buy It!!



it's a kind of band and an album that could be tagged as pure blood, because it's hard to hear some different style in their last album, the songs are most of time PM, it's really powerful and beautiful at the same time, a fucking great album!

1 Comments:

Anônimo disse...

http://goo.gl/Av5nc