terça-feira, 18 de setembro de 2012

Kamelot Ascendancy

Like me, most of the Kamelot fans were really disappointed with Roy's departure, it was like there wouldn't be any hope for Kamelot, and like I said once "Kamelot without Roy would be like chocolate without sugar", no fucking way!! but there is hope I was wrong and Kamelot is rising again as in the Roy days. I don't know How, but Tommy sounds like a completely different singer in Kamelot, like He's fitting so perfectly to the songs that Roy used to sing and even on the new song, his voice shape is like Roy! because in Seventh Wonder his voice work was quite different, actually it's a New Era for Kamelot, and What Can we expect from Silverthorn besides the great artwork with a pretty Girl ?, I think that only the best.



Silverthorn is due to come out on October 30








0 Comments: